The other day I was nominated by Raising A Drama Queen for the One Lovely Blog Award. I am flattered to say the least and I think it’s very cool that we can support one another on our journeys – no matter how much they differ. As an award recipient there are three things that I need to do. First, I must thank the person who nominated me and link back to their blog. Second, I have to share seven facts about myself and finally, I need to nominate ten bloggers for the award. As I like to say to my kiddos, “Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy!”
First the seven facts about me:
1. I have spent all of my life living in Maryland.
2. I have visited more than half of the states in the lower forty-eight.
3. I’m an avid reader when I allow time for it.
4. I hate to exercise and avoid it like the plague.
5. I have spent almost half of my life teaching.
6. I couldn’t cook when we first got married. I learned there was more to life than Kraft Mac-N-Cheese.
7. My husband and I have been married for eighteen years. What a long strange road that has been! ; )
May I have the envelope please. And the nominees are:
I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do! Thank you for your support. xoxoxo ~ Julie